Public View was updated this morning, with the following changes:
- Move the definitions on the Headlines page from the left to the right, and make the definitions panel collapsible with a sticky setting.
- Patient Safety Reporting Culture; Sickness Absence Rate; and Sickness Absence Rate (12 month rolling) all small variations compared with other metrics, so the precision of axis labels were not correct in previous versions.
- The default and alternative palettes have been swapped over. This doesn’t affect users with existing palettes, only new or changing users.
- New users are no longer created with default Peer Groups.
- Added a sticky “view all” option along with page size options on the main Performance page.
- Change the display of HCPS Metric for Trusts not in the top 100 for this metric.