Our software works on any screen.
The name for that is "Responsive".
Responsive software runs well in all devices, particularly all different sizes our site is running in, then it adapts to the new size without having to reload the page you're looking at. Log in and resize one of our more complicated pages with multiple charts and other screen items in it to see how good this is.
Any browser which works you can use to shop on Amazon can work this way.
We have put a lot of effort into making sure Public View is responsive on all of these browsers. That means you can look at it in your iPhone, Android Phone, large-screen Television, or from a desktop computer of any size or shape.
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022
- Better Blog Search 04 May 2022
- Board Reports and Headlines 02 May 2022
- More ICS Support 25 Apr 2022
- Innovation in the NHS 22 Apr 2022
- Easter Eggs 16 Apr 2022
- New Financial Year New Data 14 Apr 2022
- New Cloud 03 Apr 2022
- Good Ideas 29 Mar 2022
- Additions and Fixes 26 Mar 2022
- System Updates 21 Mar 2022
- Public View joins BCN Group 14 Mar 2022
- End to natural births targets 23 Feb 2022
- SOF and HCPS Reports 16 Feb 2022
- Diagnostic Activity Metrics 09 Feb 2022
- Search 02 Feb 2022
- Accessibility 28 Jan 2022