Our software works on any screen.
The name for that is "Responsive".
Responsive software runs well in all devices, particularly all different sizes our site is running in, then it adapts to the new size without having to reload the page you're looking at. Log in and resize one of our more complicated pages with multiple charts and other screen items in it to see how good this is.
Any browser which works you can use to shop on Amazon can work this way.
We have put a lot of effort into making sure Public View is responsive on all of these browsers. That means you can look at it in your iPhone, Android Phone, large-screen Television, or from a desktop computer of any size or shape.
- Mental Health Report 17 Aug 2022
- Elective & Quality Reports 16 Aug 2022
- New Cancer Report 06 Aug 2022
- New ICS Peer Group Types 06 Aug 2022
- New A&E Canned Report 05 Aug 2022
- Urgent Community Response 03 Aug 2022
- NHS Organisational Changes 04 Jul 2022
- Oversight Framework Segmentation 30 Jun 2022
- Apologies 21 Jun 2022
- 1008 Metrics, and Counting 16 Jun 2022
- A Quiet Thursday 09 Jun 2022
- Shields Up 04 Jun 2022
- New Target Highlighting 30 May 2022
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022
- Better Blog Search 04 May 2022
- Board Reports and Headlines 02 May 2022
- More ICS Support 25 Apr 2022