I want everyone to be able to see for themselves the level of insight obtainable from Public View, and how this can help NHS leaders improve their organisations
Public View Ltd is rolling out the service across the country as a free trial.
Employees of Acute NHS providers can self sign-up at https://www.publicview.health.
After confirming their email, Trust staff will be able to get started straight away looking at real public data using the fully-featured new system at no cost.
Those who are not employees of an NHS Acute provider but would like to experience the benefits of Public View can email me on email@example.com.
I hope that many trial users will take up subscriptions once they understand why the Public View service is so valuable. Only through organisations paying a small contribution will I be able to continue to run the service and realise the full potential of the product through new developments.
Being able to offer a long free trial is fantastic, but Public View Ltd needs to make money to continue to exist. Hence our free trial is time-limited and ends in October 2018.
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021
- NHS Template Errors 26 Aug 2021
- Templates Direct Database Connexion 26 Aug 2021
- Statistical Process Control (XmR) Tool 25 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 23 Aug 2021
- User Defined Pages Beta 22 Aug 2021
- New Top Level SPC Icons 18 Aug 2021
- Public View World Wide 14 Aug 2021
- Public View G Cloud 13 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 06 Aug 2021
- More SPC Chart Goodness 05 Aug 2021
- A New Blog Site 04 Aug 2021
- Release 1.4, Database Access 29 Jul 2021
- New SPC Charts 02 Jul 2021
- New Maternity Indicators 02 Jul 2021