I want everyone to be able to see for themselves the level of insight obtainable from Public View, and how this can help NHS leaders improve their organisations
Public View Ltd is rolling out the service across the country as a free trial.
Employees of Acute NHS providers can self sign-up at https://www.publicview.health.
After confirming their email, Trust staff will be able to get started straight away looking at real public data using the fully-featured new system at no cost.
Those who are not employees of an NHS Acute provider but would like to experience the benefits of Public View can email me on [email protected].health.
I hope that many trial users will take up subscriptions once they understand why the Public View service is so valuable. Only through organisations paying a small contribution will I be able to continue to run the service and realise the full potential of the product through new developments.
Being able to offer a long free trial is fantastic, but Public View Ltd needs to make money to continue to exist. Hence our free trial is time-limited and ends in October 2018.
- Email Problems 02 Dec 2022
- Conference Season 13 Oct 2022
- Private Metrics 28 Sep 2022
- Mental Health Report 17 Aug 2022
- Elective & Quality Reports 16 Aug 2022
- New Cancer Report 06 Aug 2022
- New ICS Peer Group Types 06 Aug 2022
- New A&E Canned Report 05 Aug 2022
- Urgent Community Response 03 Aug 2022
- NHS Organisational Changes 04 Jul 2022
- Oversight Framework Segmentation 30 Jun 2022
- Apologies 21 Jun 2022
- 1008 Metrics, and Counting 16 Jun 2022
- A Quiet Thursday 09 Jun 2022
- Shields Up 04 Jun 2022
- New Target Highlighting 30 May 2022
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022