I want everyone to be able to see for themselves the level of insight obtainable from Public View, and how this can help NHS leaders improve their organisations
Public View Ltd is rolling out the service across the country as a free trial.
Employees of Acute NHS providers can self sign-up at https://www.publicview.health.
After confirming their email, Trust staff will be able to get started straight away looking at real public data using the fully-featured new system at no cost.
Those who are not employees of an NHS Acute provider but would like to experience the benefits of Public View can email me on [email protected].health.
I hope that many trial users will take up subscriptions once they understand why the Public View service is so valuable. Only through organisations paying a small contribution will I be able to continue to run the service and realise the full potential of the product through new developments.
Being able to offer a long free trial is fantastic, but Public View Ltd needs to make money to continue to exist. Hence our free trial is time-limited and ends in October 2018.
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022
- Better Blog Search 04 May 2022
- Board Reports and Headlines 02 May 2022
- More ICS Support 25 Apr 2022
- Innovation in the NHS 22 Apr 2022
- Easter Eggs 16 Apr 2022
- New Financial Year New Data 14 Apr 2022
- New Cloud 03 Apr 2022
- Good Ideas 29 Mar 2022
- Additions and Fixes 26 Mar 2022
- System Updates 21 Mar 2022
- Public View joins BCN Group 14 Mar 2022
- End to natural births targets 23 Feb 2022
- SOF and HCPS Reports 16 Feb 2022
- Diagnostic Activity Metrics 09 Feb 2022
- Search 02 Feb 2022
- Accessibility 28 Jan 2022