Over the past few weeks one of the most frequently requested developments has been the introduction of Statistical Process Control (SPC) charts.
Today I am really please to be able to launch the Public View SPC charts. Every indicator has an SPC chart covering two years of data with optional control limit lines on both the traditional 3rd standard deviation points and the lesser used 1st standard deviation.
We have also created some highlighting features to show other forms of significant change including 3 point and 7 point continuous change.
Look out for articles and videos to come covering how to get the most out of SPC charts.
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021
- NHS Template Errors 26 Aug 2021
- Templates Direct Database Connexion 26 Aug 2021
- Statistical Process Control (XmR) Tool 25 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 23 Aug 2021
- User Defined Pages Beta 22 Aug 2021
- New Top Level SPC Icons 18 Aug 2021
- Public View World Wide 14 Aug 2021
- Public View G Cloud 13 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 06 Aug 2021
- More SPC Chart Goodness 05 Aug 2021
- A New Blog Site 04 Aug 2021
- Release 1.4, Database Access 29 Jul 2021
- New SPC Charts 02 Jul 2021
- New Maternity Indicators 02 Jul 2021