Most days there's new data published by the NHS, and our systems ingest it automatically so it's available first thing the day after publication.
You don't need to log in to see what's changed though, there are a few better ways to do that:
- If you look at the bottom left of any page of PublicView, the date that the last data was loaded is shown there.
- You can opt-in to our daily or weekly notification emails, which list all the changed metrics since your last notification.
- If you do log in, all the metrics which have been updated since your last log in are highlighted on your home page.
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021
- NHS Template Errors 26 Aug 2021
- Templates Direct Database Connexion 26 Aug 2021
- Statistical Process Control (XmR) Tool 25 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 23 Aug 2021
- User Defined Pages Beta 22 Aug 2021
- New Top Level SPC Icons 18 Aug 2021
- Public View World Wide 14 Aug 2021
- Public View G Cloud 13 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 06 Aug 2021
- More SPC Chart Goodness 05 Aug 2021
- A New Blog Site 04 Aug 2021
- Release 1.4, Database Access 29 Jul 2021
- New SPC Charts 02 Jul 2021
- New Maternity Indicators 02 Jul 2021