Some users asked for Public View to be available as a mobile phone App, and as a first step towards this the new release of Public View will support offline working.
If you're always in good mobile reception areas you may not notice, but now Public View caches data so you can check NHS Trust performance even when you're underground, should you wish to.
For now, you need to visit the pages you want to be cached before you're offline, but we'll be continuing to improve functionality in this area over the next few weeks so that's no longer necessary.
The new release is happening on the evening of Tuesday January 8th.
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021
- NHS Template Errors 26 Aug 2021
- Templates Direct Database Connexion 26 Aug 2021
- Statistical Process Control (XmR) Tool 25 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 23 Aug 2021
- User Defined Pages Beta 22 Aug 2021
- New Top Level SPC Icons 18 Aug 2021
- Public View World Wide 14 Aug 2021
- Public View G Cloud 13 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 06 Aug 2021
- More SPC Chart Goodness 05 Aug 2021
- A New Blog Site 04 Aug 2021
- Release 1.4, Database Access 29 Jul 2021
- New SPC Charts 02 Jul 2021
- New Maternity Indicators 02 Jul 2021