Some users asked for Public View to be available as a mobile phone App, and as a first step towards this the new release of Public View will support offline working.
If you're always in good mobile reception areas you may not notice, but now Public View caches data so you can check NHS Trust performance even when you're underground, should you wish to.
For now, you need to visit the pages you want to be cached before you're offline, but we'll be continuing to improve functionality in this area over the next few weeks so that's no longer necessary.
The new release is happening on the evening of Tuesday January 8th.
- Mental Health Report 17 Aug 2022
- Elective & Quality Reports 16 Aug 2022
- New Cancer Report 06 Aug 2022
- New ICS Peer Group Types 06 Aug 2022
- New A&E Canned Report 05 Aug 2022
- Urgent Community Response 03 Aug 2022
- NHS Organisational Changes 04 Jul 2022
- Oversight Framework Segmentation 30 Jun 2022
- Apologies 21 Jun 2022
- 1008 Metrics, and Counting 16 Jun 2022
- A Quiet Thursday 09 Jun 2022
- Shields Up 04 Jun 2022
- New Target Highlighting 30 May 2022
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022
- Better Blog Search 04 May 2022
- Board Reports and Headlines 02 May 2022
- More ICS Support 25 Apr 2022