We've been busy through the wintry weather, working on tuning the Public View application so it makes the best use of mobile and tablet screens.
You'll find significantly improved utilisation of the available space, with superfluous controls removed and text optimised for whatever screen size your device supports. Charts too have been optimized, reducing padding and other screen elements to enable you to focus on what matters.
The screen shot above also shows the new "subscribe for notifications" switch - the blue toggle near the top right.
With one click this button subscribes (or unsubscribes) the device for notifications. You may need to click one more time if the device also asks you to approve the permission our application requests. Once you have subscribed, the device will notify you whenever there are changes to the available data sets.
The screen shot is already out of date, as metric S3 "Emergency c-section rate" was published by us at 10:21 this morning.
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021
- NHS Template Errors 26 Aug 2021
- Templates Direct Database Connexion 26 Aug 2021
- Statistical Process Control (XmR) Tool 25 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 23 Aug 2021
- User Defined Pages Beta 22 Aug 2021
- New Top Level SPC Icons 18 Aug 2021
- Public View World Wide 14 Aug 2021
- Public View G Cloud 13 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 06 Aug 2021
- More SPC Chart Goodness 05 Aug 2021
- A New Blog Site 04 Aug 2021
- Release 1.4, Database Access 29 Jul 2021
- New SPC Charts 02 Jul 2021
- New Maternity Indicators 02 Jul 2021