We've had a lot of new users recently, so we have made our sign up process simpler.
1 Create Your Account
Use the self-registration link you've been provided with. That will automatically populate your organisation name, code, and email domain.
Fill in your full name and email address, and press "Register Account". An email will be send to the given address almost immediately.
Sample Registration Form
2 Set Your Password
Open the email sent by us to the account you just created. and click the Set Password button.
Your browser will open a PublicView page. Type in a new password for your account and press the Set Password and Log In button
Sample Welcome Email
How to Fix Things Which May Go Wrong
Miss spelt email address
Contact the Support Team and tell them what your correct email address is. They will fix the problem and re-send the "welcome email" to the correct email account.
Someone else's email address
Your spam filters block the registration email
Look in your spam folder and tell your email client to allow emails from PublicView.Health through unmolested.
You don't respond to the email within a couple of days
Contact the Support Team and ask them to re-send the "welcome email".
User clicks the button, but does not provide a password
(a) Click the "forgot password" link on the Log In page and request a password reset link. Within a couple of days, click the link in the email and provide your password.
(b) Contact the Support Team and they will send you a "reset password" email.
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021
- NHS Template Errors 26 Aug 2021
- Templates Direct Database Connexion 26 Aug 2021
- Statistical Process Control (XmR) Tool 25 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 23 Aug 2021
- User Defined Pages Beta 22 Aug 2021
- New Top Level SPC Icons 18 Aug 2021
- Public View World Wide 14 Aug 2021
- Public View G Cloud 13 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 06 Aug 2021
- More SPC Chart Goodness 05 Aug 2021
- A New Blog Site 04 Aug 2021
- Release 1.4, Database Access 29 Jul 2021
- New SPC Charts 02 Jul 2021
- New Maternity Indicators 02 Jul 2021