It's one thing to talk about "big data", it's another to make it accessible, day in, day out, and in a form which is actually usable by real people, not just analysts.
That's what Public View does.
Here's some or the data loaded today. We never stop, but we don't process the really big data sets until the evening so they don't affect performance for users during the day.
Some of the data loaded today
Processing involves reading, understanding and formatting data from sources as different as NHS manually prepared CSV files unstable formats through to PDF files hiding the data in places you'd not think to look.
This is what we do, so you don't have to.
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021
- NHS Template Errors 26 Aug 2021
- Templates Direct Database Connexion 26 Aug 2021
- Statistical Process Control (XmR) Tool 25 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 23 Aug 2021
- User Defined Pages Beta 22 Aug 2021
- New Top Level SPC Icons 18 Aug 2021
- Public View World Wide 14 Aug 2021
- Public View G Cloud 13 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 06 Aug 2021
- More SPC Chart Goodness 05 Aug 2021
- A New Blog Site 04 Aug 2021
- Release 1.4, Database Access 29 Jul 2021
- New SPC Charts 02 Jul 2021
- New Maternity Indicators 02 Jul 2021