It's one thing to talk about "big data", it's another to make it accessible, day in, day out, and in a form which is actually usable by real people, not just analysts.
That's what Public View does.
Here's some or the data loaded today. We never stop, but we don't process the really big data sets until the evening so they don't affect performance for users during the day.
Some of the data loaded today
Processing involves reading, understanding and formatting data from sources as different as NHS manually prepared CSV files unstable formats through to PDF files hiding the data in places you'd not think to look.
This is what we do, so you don't have to.
- Email Problems 02 Dec 2022
- Conference Season 13 Oct 2022
- Private Metrics 28 Sep 2022
- Mental Health Report 17 Aug 2022
- Elective & Quality Reports 16 Aug 2022
- New Cancer Report 06 Aug 2022
- New ICS Peer Group Types 06 Aug 2022
- New A&E Canned Report 05 Aug 2022
- Urgent Community Response 03 Aug 2022
- NHS Organisational Changes 04 Jul 2022
- Oversight Framework Segmentation 30 Jun 2022
- Apologies 21 Jun 2022
- 1008 Metrics, and Counting 16 Jun 2022
- A Quiet Thursday 09 Jun 2022
- Shields Up 04 Jun 2022
- New Target Highlighting 30 May 2022
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022