PublicView is all about monitoring performance.
Recently we were performance testing our own systems. We compared the page speed using modern browsers with Internet Explorer 11, launched in 2013 and in common use amongst our users.
We support whatever our users like to use, but we couldn't help noticing that our main home page takes 400 milliseconds to load for modern browsers, but almost six seconds in Internet Explorer 11, running on the same hardware and the same network.
We'll of course continue to support any and all types of browsers, but if you choose a modern browser then you'll get a huge performance boost.
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021
- NHS Template Errors 26 Aug 2021
- Templates Direct Database Connexion 26 Aug 2021
- Statistical Process Control (XmR) Tool 25 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 23 Aug 2021
- User Defined Pages Beta 22 Aug 2021
- New Top Level SPC Icons 18 Aug 2021
- Public View World Wide 14 Aug 2021
- Public View G Cloud 13 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 06 Aug 2021
- More SPC Chart Goodness 05 Aug 2021
- A New Blog Site 04 Aug 2021
- Release 1.4, Database Access 29 Jul 2021
- New SPC Charts 02 Jul 2021
- New Maternity Indicators 02 Jul 2021