We are delighted to hear that South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust have been rated as 'Outstanding' by CQC. Congratulations to all staff.
The Trust is the only general acute and community provider in the West Midlands region, and one of only 10 nationally, to receive an 'Outstanding' rating. It confirms that the care provided to local people is amongst the very best in the NHS. This rating is the highest awarded by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), the independent regulator of health and adult social care in England.
South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust has been a members of Public View for over a year and it has been clear for quite sometime that there is something very special about the care they provide.
Public View aggregates the performance information in the public domain to create a hospital combined performance score. We have found that it provides a very good correlation / prediction of CQC rating.
The blue line represents the average performance of Outstanding rated trusts, green for those rated good, amber - requires improvement and red - inadequate.
Across the whole of the last year South Warwickshire have been showing a combined performance score that is better than the average for Outstanding rated hospitals, and most recently have pulled away to be providing care than is quantitatively better than the average outstanding trust.
We are really proud to support South Warwickshire with their performance monitoring and benchmarking activities and we know that this is just the beginning of what will be even stronger performance going forward. As CEO Glen Burley says, "Although we are now officially outstanding we are aware that we are not perfect. I want to reassure our patients and partners that we will continue to strive to be even better, using this as a catalyst to be more innovative."
- Email Problems 02 Dec 2022
- Conference Season 13 Oct 2022
- Private Metrics 28 Sep 2022
- Mental Health Report 17 Aug 2022
- Elective & Quality Reports 16 Aug 2022
- New Cancer Report 06 Aug 2022
- New ICS Peer Group Types 06 Aug 2022
- New A&E Canned Report 05 Aug 2022
- Urgent Community Response 03 Aug 2022
- NHS Organisational Changes 04 Jul 2022
- Oversight Framework Segmentation 30 Jun 2022
- Apologies 21 Jun 2022
- 1008 Metrics, and Counting 16 Jun 2022
- A Quiet Thursday 09 Jun 2022
- Shields Up 04 Jun 2022
- New Target Highlighting 30 May 2022
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022