We are delighted to hear that South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust have been rated as 'Outstanding' by CQC. Congratulations to all staff.
The Trust is the only general acute and community provider in the West Midlands region, and one of only 10 nationally, to receive an 'Outstanding' rating. It confirms that the care provided to local people is amongst the very best in the NHS. This rating is the highest awarded by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), the independent regulator of health and adult social care in England.
South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust has been a members of Public View for over a year and it has been clear for quite sometime that there is something very special about the care they provide.
Public View aggregates the performance information in the public domain to create a hospital combined performance score. We have found that it provides a very good correlation / prediction of CQC rating.
The blue line represents the average performance of Outstanding rated trusts, green for those rated good, amber - requires improvement and red - inadequate.
Across the whole of the last year South Warwickshire have been showing a combined performance score that is better than the average for Outstanding rated hospitals, and most recently have pulled away to be providing care than is quantitatively better than the average outstanding trust.
We are really proud to support South Warwickshire with their performance monitoring and benchmarking activities and we know that this is just the beginning of what will be even stronger performance going forward. As CEO Glen Burley says, "Although we are now officially outstanding we are aware that we are not perfect. I want to reassure our patients and partners that we will continue to strive to be even better, using this as a catalyst to be more innovative."
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021
- NHS Template Errors 26 Aug 2021
- Templates Direct Database Connexion 26 Aug 2021
- Statistical Process Control (XmR) Tool 25 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 23 Aug 2021
- User Defined Pages Beta 22 Aug 2021
- New Top Level SPC Icons 18 Aug 2021
- Public View World Wide 14 Aug 2021
- Public View G Cloud 13 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 06 Aug 2021
- More SPC Chart Goodness 05 Aug 2021
- A New Blog Site 04 Aug 2021
- Release 1.4, Database Access 29 Jul 2021
- New SPC Charts 02 Jul 2021
- New Maternity Indicators 02 Jul 2021