We are delighted to hear that South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust have been rated as 'Outstanding' by CQC. Congratulations to all staff.
The Trust is the only general acute and community provider in the West Midlands region, and one of only 10 nationally, to receive an 'Outstanding' rating. It confirms that the care provided to local people is amongst the very best in the NHS. This rating is the highest awarded by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), the independent regulator of health and adult social care in England.
South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust has been a members of Public View for over a year and it has been clear for quite sometime that there is something very special about the care they provide.
Public View aggregates the performance information in the public domain to create a hospital combined performance score. We have found that it provides a very good correlation / prediction of CQC rating.
The blue line represents the average performance of Outstanding rated trusts, green for those rated good, amber - requires improvement and red - inadequate.
Across the whole of the last year South Warwickshire have been showing a combined performance score that is better than the average for Outstanding rated hospitals, and most recently have pulled away to be providing care than is quantitatively better than the average outstanding trust.
We are really proud to support South Warwickshire with their performance monitoring and benchmarking activities and we know that this is just the beginning of what will be even stronger performance going forward. As CEO Glen Burley says, "Although we are now officially outstanding we are aware that we are not perfect. I want to reassure our patients and partners that we will continue to strive to be even better, using this as a catalyst to be more innovative."
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022
- Better Blog Search 04 May 2022
- Board Reports and Headlines 02 May 2022
- More ICS Support 25 Apr 2022
- Innovation in the NHS 22 Apr 2022
- Easter Eggs 16 Apr 2022
- New Financial Year New Data 14 Apr 2022
- New Cloud 03 Apr 2022
- Good Ideas 29 Mar 2022
- Additions and Fixes 26 Mar 2022
- System Updates 21 Mar 2022
- Public View joins BCN Group 14 Mar 2022
- End to natural births targets 23 Feb 2022
- SOF and HCPS Reports 16 Feb 2022
- Diagnostic Activity Metrics 09 Feb 2022
- Search 02 Feb 2022
- Accessibility 28 Jan 2022