This morning's new software includes some fixes and some additional functionality requested by users.
New & Improved Features
- Add a new Peer Group preset which shows the members of the user's reference organisation's parent STP has been created. Select the "STP Members" preset and compare your organisation's performance against each STP peer.
- Add ability to zoom the timeline on trend and process control charts. Charts can be instantly zoomed to show from one year up to five. You can still quickly step these charts back in time as before.
- Colouring of centile values has been added to all pages.
- Improve the way the "loading" spinners work in the blog and top 100. Rarely seen on modern browsers, but handy for IE11 users.
- The size of the website has been reduced slightly which should make things fractionally quicker.
- New icons. We've completed replacing our old icon set with new icons, which should be quicker to load.
- Fixed an issue with changing the colour pallete for peer comparison groups.
- Make bookmarking for top 100 detail (eg https://top100hospitals.co.uk/Hospital-Health-Check/RAX) work as expected.
- We've improved the "locked out" work flow to try to make this annoyance as quick and easy as possible for users to sort out.
- We improved the look and feel of the "toast" pop ups which appear now and then, for example to confirm the change in password etc.
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021
- NHS Template Errors 26 Aug 2021
- Templates Direct Database Connexion 26 Aug 2021
- Statistical Process Control (XmR) Tool 25 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 23 Aug 2021
- User Defined Pages Beta 22 Aug 2021
- New Top Level SPC Icons 18 Aug 2021
- Public View World Wide 14 Aug 2021
- Public View G Cloud 13 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 06 Aug 2021
- More SPC Chart Goodness 05 Aug 2021
- A New Blog Site 04 Aug 2021
- Release 1.4, Database Access 29 Jul 2021
- New SPC Charts 02 Jul 2021
- New Maternity Indicators 02 Jul 2021