On Saturday 8/2/2020 the next version of Public View will be launched including a new "bookmark" feature.
This works similarly to existing filters, so you can turn bookmark filtering on and off with a single click on the "filters" control highlighted in yellow in the screen shot below.
To set or clear a bookmark on a metric, open the metric details (click the blue circle with the metric ID in it) as shown below, and then click the "bookmark" icon which is highlighted in blue in the screen shot.
To turn off bookmark filtering, click the bookmark filter control highlighted in green. You can combing filtering on bookmarks with any other filters as you'd expect.
This was a customer suggestion and we think it's a really good idea. It'll be even more useful when we have hundreds of metrics to show, which will be happening soon...
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021
- NHS Template Errors 26 Aug 2021
- Templates Direct Database Connexion 26 Aug 2021
- Statistical Process Control (XmR) Tool 25 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 23 Aug 2021
- User Defined Pages Beta 22 Aug 2021
- New Top Level SPC Icons 18 Aug 2021
- Public View World Wide 14 Aug 2021
- Public View G Cloud 13 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 06 Aug 2021
- More SPC Chart Goodness 05 Aug 2021
- A New Blog Site 04 Aug 2021
- Release 1.4, Database Access 29 Jul 2021
- New SPC Charts 02 Jul 2021
- New Maternity Indicators 02 Jul 2021