On Saturday 8/2/2020 the next version of Public View will be launched including a new "bookmark" feature.
This works similarly to existing filters, so you can turn bookmark filtering on and off with a single click on the "filters" control highlighted in yellow in the screen shot below.
To set or clear a bookmark on a metric, open the metric details (click the blue circle with the metric ID in it) as shown below, and then click the "bookmark" icon which is highlighted in blue in the screen shot.
To turn off bookmark filtering, click the bookmark filter control highlighted in green. You can combing filtering on bookmarks with any other filters as you'd expect.
This was a customer suggestion and we think it's a really good idea. It'll be even more useful when we have hundreds of metrics to show, which will be happening soon...
- Email Problems 02 Dec 2022
- Conference Season 13 Oct 2022
- Private Metrics 28 Sep 2022
- Mental Health Report 17 Aug 2022
- Elective & Quality Reports 16 Aug 2022
- New Cancer Report 06 Aug 2022
- New ICS Peer Group Types 06 Aug 2022
- New A&E Canned Report 05 Aug 2022
- Urgent Community Response 03 Aug 2022
- NHS Organisational Changes 04 Jul 2022
- Oversight Framework Segmentation 30 Jun 2022
- Apologies 21 Jun 2022
- 1008 Metrics, and Counting 16 Jun 2022
- A Quiet Thursday 09 Jun 2022
- Shields Up 04 Jun 2022
- New Target Highlighting 30 May 2022
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022