Here is a screen shot from our systems this morning, showing the latest data loaded into Public View.
In a couple of years operating Public View has loaded data from public NHS sources 2,385 times. Those data are used to deliver a full easy-to-access history of each public metric for every Hospital Trust, available across the internet or intranet in milliseconds.
Public View uses the best technology we can build to load what can be very difficult and rapidly changing data sets. We minimise the amount of manual intervention needed in order to keep our costs down and reduce the risk of errors.
In the past the costs and lack of reliability in processing these challenging sources of public data into something usable by each Trust meant that much of the available public data wasn't much used.
Public View changes all that.
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021
- NHS Template Errors 26 Aug 2021
- Templates Direct Database Connexion 26 Aug 2021
- Statistical Process Control (XmR) Tool 25 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 23 Aug 2021
- User Defined Pages Beta 22 Aug 2021
- New Top Level SPC Icons 18 Aug 2021
- Public View World Wide 14 Aug 2021
- Public View G Cloud 13 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 06 Aug 2021
- More SPC Chart Goodness 05 Aug 2021
- A New Blog Site 04 Aug 2021
- Release 1.4, Database Access 29 Jul 2021
- New SPC Charts 02 Jul 2021
- New Maternity Indicators 02 Jul 2021