Users may have noticed some slow-down in system performance, specifically on the "performance" page straight after login or first use for intranet users.
The cause of this was our internal work to add lots more metrics. Although these are not yet available to users, they did affect system performance in this specific case.
The time to load the page went from about half a second to more like five seconds, which isn't acceptable and for which we apologise. It took is a few days to notice the issue as it only affects users in specific instances. We have now fixed the performance and it's quicker than ever.
If we made you wait for 4.5 seconds at all, we apologise for that, but you'll be able to get the time back pretty quickly with the new even-faster system!
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021
- NHS Template Errors 26 Aug 2021
- Templates Direct Database Connexion 26 Aug 2021
- Statistical Process Control (XmR) Tool 25 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 23 Aug 2021
- User Defined Pages Beta 22 Aug 2021
- New Top Level SPC Icons 18 Aug 2021
- Public View World Wide 14 Aug 2021
- Public View G Cloud 13 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 06 Aug 2021
- More SPC Chart Goodness 05 Aug 2021
- A New Blog Site 04 Aug 2021
- Release 1.4, Database Access 29 Jul 2021
- New SPC Charts 02 Jul 2021
- New Maternity Indicators 02 Jul 2021