We've not yet been running for five years, but we have all the publicly available data on the metrics we cover for all time, so it's easy and super-quick to review a metric over anything from a one-year to a five-year period.
As below, if you compare your (or any other) Trust's performance over multiple years against (say) CQC ranked groups of other Trusts, interesting patterns appear over time.
This is a live screen shot from today, which shows some interesting patterns over a 4 year period. Click the +/- control to immediately change the range of data shown, or pick another period to shift back through time.
Updated system software went live this morning, addressing a few known issues and also adding new features.
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021
- NHS Template Errors 26 Aug 2021
- Templates Direct Database Connexion 26 Aug 2021
- Statistical Process Control (XmR) Tool 25 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 23 Aug 2021
- User Defined Pages Beta 22 Aug 2021
- New Top Level SPC Icons 18 Aug 2021
- Public View World Wide 14 Aug 2021
- Public View G Cloud 13 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 06 Aug 2021
- More SPC Chart Goodness 05 Aug 2021
- A New Blog Site 04 Aug 2021
- Release 1.4, Database Access 29 Jul 2021
- New SPC Charts 02 Jul 2021
- New Maternity Indicators 02 Jul 2021