We've not yet been running for five years, but we have all the publicly available data on the metrics we cover for all time, so it's easy and super-quick to review a metric over anything from a one-year to a five-year period.
As below, if you compare your (or any other) Trust's performance over multiple years against (say) CQC ranked groups of other Trusts, interesting patterns appear over time.
This is a live screen shot from today, which shows some interesting patterns over a 4 year period. Click the +/- control to immediately change the range of data shown, or pick another period to shift back through time.
Updated system software went live this morning, addressing a few known issues and also adding new features.
- Mental Health Report 17 Aug 2022
- Elective & Quality Reports 16 Aug 2022
- New Cancer Report 06 Aug 2022
- New ICS Peer Group Types 06 Aug 2022
- New A&E Canned Report 05 Aug 2022
- Urgent Community Response 03 Aug 2022
- NHS Organisational Changes 04 Jul 2022
- Oversight Framework Segmentation 30 Jun 2022
- Apologies 21 Jun 2022
- 1008 Metrics, and Counting 16 Jun 2022
- A Quiet Thursday 09 Jun 2022
- Shields Up 04 Jun 2022
- New Target Highlighting 30 May 2022
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022
- Better Blog Search 04 May 2022
- Board Reports and Headlines 02 May 2022
- More ICS Support 25 Apr 2022