We've always been keen to make our systems as fast as possible.
Recently we've significantly increased our user numbers, with several major new customers signing up.
We've also noticed a general increase in network loads since the Covid-19 lock down, which although doesn't affect out systems particularly, slows down everyone's access.
Here's a chart showing the performance of our system for the last week. It's pretty good, with 99% of requests being fulfilled in less than 2.5 seconds, but when we started out that number was 400ms.
We therefore today added additional capacity, increasing our raw compute power by a factor of 10.
that's x 10
Whilst users aren't going to see things running 10 times faster, we aim to get quickly back to that 400ms. If it takes half a second, we're not happy.
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021
- NHS Template Errors 26 Aug 2021
- Templates Direct Database Connexion 26 Aug 2021
- Statistical Process Control (XmR) Tool 25 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 23 Aug 2021
- User Defined Pages Beta 22 Aug 2021
- New Top Level SPC Icons 18 Aug 2021
- Public View World Wide 14 Aug 2021
- Public View G Cloud 13 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 06 Aug 2021
- More SPC Chart Goodness 05 Aug 2021
- A New Blog Site 04 Aug 2021
- Release 1.4, Database Access 29 Jul 2021
- New SPC Charts 02 Jul 2021
- New Maternity Indicators 02 Jul 2021