Today's new software release is the first for a while, but we've been working on a large number of additional metrics for an "Extended Metrics version of Public View. That's for the future, but the new release also includes a liberal sprinkling of fixes and new features.
We hope people will particularly like the new "Two Clicks" way to change the "comparison groups" shown on your charts. This used to take, well quite a lot of clicks, as you'd need to change to the "Peers" page before picking even a preset. With the new software you can still do that, but there's also a little cog-wheel icon on the bottom of any relevant chart.
Click it, then click to immediately flip everything to a new set of comparisons.
- Mental Health Report 17 Aug 2022
- Elective & Quality Reports 16 Aug 2022
- New Cancer Report 06 Aug 2022
- New ICS Peer Group Types 06 Aug 2022
- New A&E Canned Report 05 Aug 2022
- Urgent Community Response 03 Aug 2022
- NHS Organisational Changes 04 Jul 2022
- Oversight Framework Segmentation 30 Jun 2022
- Apologies 21 Jun 2022
- 1008 Metrics, and Counting 16 Jun 2022
- A Quiet Thursday 09 Jun 2022
- Shields Up 04 Jun 2022
- New Target Highlighting 30 May 2022
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022
- Better Blog Search 04 May 2022
- Board Reports and Headlines 02 May 2022
- More ICS Support 25 Apr 2022