We've been busy through the last month or so building some new features - more about those in due course.
Last weekend we launched version 126.96.36.199. The numbers do mean something to us, honest.
In addition to ground-work for the new features, the release included multiple improvements, with particular emphasis on the user sign-up process. We'll continue to monitor that, with emphasis on making the "please reset my password" type processes as as intuitive as possible. And we hope entirely unnecessary.
We've been busy again in the last couple of weeks, and a new release is scheduled for the American's Independence Day on Saturday. We're not offering independence, or even a party with fireworks, but we do have a number of changes some of which are listed below.
Most of these came directly from user feedback, so please don't hesitate to contact us if you know something we ought to hear about.
And those new features? There're listed as Optional Features on the new Features Page, once that too is released on Saturday July 4th 2020.
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021
- NHS Template Errors 26 Aug 2021
- Templates Direct Database Connexion 26 Aug 2021
- Statistical Process Control (XmR) Tool 25 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 23 Aug 2021
- User Defined Pages Beta 22 Aug 2021
- New Top Level SPC Icons 18 Aug 2021
- Public View World Wide 14 Aug 2021
- Public View G Cloud 13 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 06 Aug 2021
- More SPC Chart Goodness 05 Aug 2021
- A New Blog Site 04 Aug 2021
- Release 1.4, Database Access 29 Jul 2021
- New SPC Charts 02 Jul 2021
- New Maternity Indicators 02 Jul 2021