We've been busy through the last month or so building some new features - more about those in due course.
Last weekend we launched version 22.214.171.124. The numbers do mean something to us, honest.
In addition to ground-work for the new features, the release included multiple improvements, with particular emphasis on the user sign-up process. We'll continue to monitor that, with emphasis on making the "please reset my password" type processes as as intuitive as possible. And we hope entirely unnecessary.
We've been busy again in the last couple of weeks, and a new release is scheduled for the American's Independence Day on Saturday. We're not offering independence, or even a party with fireworks, but we do have a number of changes some of which are listed below.
Most of these came directly from user feedback, so please don't hesitate to contact us if you know something we ought to hear about.
And those new features? There're listed as Optional Features on the new Features Page, once that too is released on Saturday July 4th 2020.
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022
- Better Blog Search 04 May 2022
- Board Reports and Headlines 02 May 2022
- More ICS Support 25 Apr 2022
- Innovation in the NHS 22 Apr 2022
- Easter Eggs 16 Apr 2022
- New Financial Year New Data 14 Apr 2022
- New Cloud 03 Apr 2022
- Good Ideas 29 Mar 2022
- Additions and Fixes 26 Mar 2022
- System Updates 21 Mar 2022
- Public View joins BCN Group 14 Mar 2022
- End to natural births targets 23 Feb 2022
- SOF and HCPS Reports 16 Feb 2022
- Diagnostic Activity Metrics 09 Feb 2022
- Search 02 Feb 2022
- Accessibility 28 Jan 2022