Here at Public View we monitor NHS organisational changes and adapt quickly so that our reports and charts are always aligned to latest NHS structure. This can include the formation of new Trusts, merging of existing Trusts with other organisations, and STP membership re-grouping.
We recently encountered an organisation merge, where North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust (code RNL) merged with its sister community provider, Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (code RNN). Following the merger, the new NHS Trust continued to report statistics using the old community provider code RNN, with the exception of AMR prescriptions and infection rates, hip fracture and E-referrals, all which continue to be reported using the old Trust code RNL.
For Public View this is all par-for-the-course. Our software always reports the latest available public data, using the latest NHS organisational structure.
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021
- NHS Template Errors 26 Aug 2021
- Templates Direct Database Connexion 26 Aug 2021
- Statistical Process Control (XmR) Tool 25 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 23 Aug 2021
- User Defined Pages Beta 22 Aug 2021
- New Top Level SPC Icons 18 Aug 2021
- Public View World Wide 14 Aug 2021
- Public View G Cloud 13 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 06 Aug 2021
- More SPC Chart Goodness 05 Aug 2021
- A New Blog Site 04 Aug 2021
- Release 1.4, Database Access 29 Jul 2021
- New SPC Charts 02 Jul 2021
- New Maternity Indicators 02 Jul 2021