Well it's Saturday, although I'm not sure how special it is.
This morning sees version 188.8.131.52 heading into live use. This is a small update with a range of minor improvements and fixes, including:
Restoration of some missing icons on our public home page. Those had been lost in a previous update.
Search Engine Optimisation work. We don't really care about search engines for advertising, as our customers mostly come to us from recommendations within the NHS. However some of our users (me included) like to search for the name of services rather than precisely type in the web address or bookmark the site. This release contains the things which Google, DuckDuckGo, Bing and the rest like to see, so now you can pretty much guarantee we'll be top of search results when you're searching for us.
Performance improvements. We now have many customers using our "Extended Metrics" option, and keeping our systems snappy is a key goal for us. The new release includes a few minor speed improvements to everything from the database through to compression of the web pages delivered to your device. It's quicker.
We're not yet at 100%, but we'll keep on tweaking until we are.
Although we continue to support every browser including the venerable IE11, please note that IE11 in particular is very slow and we can't make it faster than it is. Microsoft built IE11 and they recommend not using it for this and many other good reasons.
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021
- NHS Template Errors 26 Aug 2021
- Templates Direct Database Connexion 26 Aug 2021
- Statistical Process Control (XmR) Tool 25 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 23 Aug 2021
- User Defined Pages Beta 22 Aug 2021
- New Top Level SPC Icons 18 Aug 2021
- Public View World Wide 14 Aug 2021
- Public View G Cloud 13 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 06 Aug 2021
- More SPC Chart Goodness 05 Aug 2021
- A New Blog Site 04 Aug 2021
- Release 1.4, Database Access 29 Jul 2021
- New SPC Charts 02 Jul 2021
- New Maternity Indicators 02 Jul 2021