Yesterday we suffered our first outage.
Our systems are hosted in the ordinarily very reliable Microsoft Azure Cloud in the South of the UK. Yesterday Azure had a major outage which affected our service from mid-afternoon until late in the evening.
Azure's summary is included below.
Public View will actually run completely offline, but that relies on the user having already cached the data they want to review, and they must already be logged on.
We will be reviewing the situation later today and will take steps to reduce the risk of this happening again, and to improve how we deal with it.
Apologies to our users: we were aware of the problem and working on it.
- Mental Health Report 17 Aug 2022
- Elective & Quality Reports 16 Aug 2022
- New Cancer Report 06 Aug 2022
- New ICS Peer Group Types 06 Aug 2022
- New A&E Canned Report 05 Aug 2022
- Urgent Community Response 03 Aug 2022
- NHS Organisational Changes 04 Jul 2022
- Oversight Framework Segmentation 30 Jun 2022
- Apologies 21 Jun 2022
- 1008 Metrics, and Counting 16 Jun 2022
- A Quiet Thursday 09 Jun 2022
- Shields Up 04 Jun 2022
- New Target Highlighting 30 May 2022
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022
- Better Blog Search 04 May 2022
- Board Reports and Headlines 02 May 2022
- More ICS Support 25 Apr 2022