Public View's new website
All we gave our customers for xmas was... a new website.
There are quite a few upgrades which went live at Public View Central today:
- Platform upgrades to the latest Microsoft Dot-Net Core 5.0.
- Upgrades to system security including removing support for obsolete browser cryptography, Security Policy upgrades and other goodies.
- Separate support for the antique IE11 to minimize the impact of that on other users.
The new contact form link includes automatic screen-shot inclusion, and is available in the footer of every page. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you find something you don't like.
Not quite perfect, but we're getting there
"Lighthouse" scores for Home Page
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021
- NHS Template Errors 26 Aug 2021
- Templates Direct Database Connexion 26 Aug 2021
- Statistical Process Control (XmR) Tool 25 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 23 Aug 2021
- User Defined Pages Beta 22 Aug 2021
- New Top Level SPC Icons 18 Aug 2021
- Public View World Wide 14 Aug 2021
- Public View G Cloud 13 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 06 Aug 2021
- More SPC Chart Goodness 05 Aug 2021
- A New Blog Site 04 Aug 2021
- Release 1.4, Database Access 29 Jul 2021
- New SPC Charts 02 Jul 2021
- New Maternity Indicators 02 Jul 2021