Coming this weekend to Public View... better notifications. If you're using a mobile phone for Public View, then the new system tells you when new data has been made available by putting a little red number on the application icon, like an email program.
Screen shot from Android showing Brave and Edge running Public View
The number tells you how many metrics have changed, so which will generally be somewhat more than one!
All you have to do is check your profile to make sure your browser's "subscribed" for notifications (you need to do this for each browser on each device you want to be notified), then your application will be automatically updated and will notify you when new data's published.
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021
- NHS Template Errors 26 Aug 2021
- Templates Direct Database Connexion 26 Aug 2021
- Statistical Process Control (XmR) Tool 25 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 23 Aug 2021
- User Defined Pages Beta 22 Aug 2021
- New Top Level SPC Icons 18 Aug 2021
- Public View World Wide 14 Aug 2021
- Public View G Cloud 13 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 06 Aug 2021
- More SPC Chart Goodness 05 Aug 2021
- A New Blog Site 04 Aug 2021
- Release 1.4, Database Access 29 Jul 2021
- New SPC Charts 02 Jul 2021
- New Maternity Indicators 02 Jul 2021