Coming this weekend to Public View... better notifications. If you're using a mobile phone for Public View, then the new system tells you when new data has been made available by putting a little red number on the application icon, like an email program.
Screen shot from Android showing Brave and Edge running Public View
The number tells you how many metrics have changed, so which will generally be somewhat more than one!
All you have to do is check your profile to make sure your browser's "subscribed" for notifications (you need to do this for each browser on each device you want to be notified), then your application will be automatically updated and will notify you when new data's published.
- Mental Health Report 17 Aug 2022
- Elective & Quality Reports 16 Aug 2022
- New Cancer Report 06 Aug 2022
- New ICS Peer Group Types 06 Aug 2022
- New A&E Canned Report 05 Aug 2022
- Urgent Community Response 03 Aug 2022
- NHS Organisational Changes 04 Jul 2022
- Oversight Framework Segmentation 30 Jun 2022
- Apologies 21 Jun 2022
- 1008 Metrics, and Counting 16 Jun 2022
- A Quiet Thursday 09 Jun 2022
- Shields Up 04 Jun 2022
- New Target Highlighting 30 May 2022
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022
- Better Blog Search 04 May 2022
- Board Reports and Headlines 02 May 2022
- More ICS Support 25 Apr 2022