The other day we had a customer request:
We've always supported export of data tables to Excel, and also export of charts to Power Point, but no one had actually asked to be able to export the data behind each chart before. We like out data to be accessible though, that's what it's for, so we built the requested feature and launched it today.
Instead of a single "export" button, charts now have an export icon.
Here's how it works.
Click the export icon (which is unchanged), and a little pop-up menu is now displayed. Select "Data" or "PPT" for Power Point from that, and the data behind the chart opens directly in Excel. Other spreadsheet programs also work.
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021
- NHS Template Errors 26 Aug 2021
- Templates Direct Database Connexion 26 Aug 2021
- Statistical Process Control (XmR) Tool 25 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 23 Aug 2021
- User Defined Pages Beta 22 Aug 2021
- New Top Level SPC Icons 18 Aug 2021
- Public View World Wide 14 Aug 2021
- Public View G Cloud 13 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 06 Aug 2021
- More SPC Chart Goodness 05 Aug 2021
- A New Blog Site 04 Aug 2021
- Release 1.4, Database Access 29 Jul 2021
- New SPC Charts 02 Jul 2021
- New Maternity Indicators 02 Jul 2021