Our upcoming release has more added features for ICS support, something which isn't quite ready for public launch yet. However some of those features are available to existing Trust users today, for example the new "organisation selector".
Organisation selector in use
The image shows the brand-new "organisation selector" opened. New features include:
- A new section showing ICS member Trusts.
- The "auto complete" selector now allows ICS users to pick either ICS organisations or Trusts.
- A new "recent" section lists organisations recently reviewed. Switching back to any of these typically takes around a tenth of a second, so you can easily flip between organisations .
You can still set "comparison groups" for any organisation, but now it's even easier and quicker to check other organisations out.
ICS users can also use the selector to "drill into" or out of member organisations. That's possible elsewhere too - in the screen shot above clicking any of the child Trust columns on the right drills into the relevant metric for that ICS Trust organisation.
- Email Problems 02 Dec 2022
- Conference Season 13 Oct 2022
- Private Metrics 28 Sep 2022
- Mental Health Report 17 Aug 2022
- Elective & Quality Reports 16 Aug 2022
- New Cancer Report 06 Aug 2022
- New ICS Peer Group Types 06 Aug 2022
- New A&E Canned Report 05 Aug 2022
- Urgent Community Response 03 Aug 2022
- NHS Organisational Changes 04 Jul 2022
- Oversight Framework Segmentation 30 Jun 2022
- Apologies 21 Jun 2022
- 1008 Metrics, and Counting 16 Jun 2022
- A Quiet Thursday 09 Jun 2022
- Shields Up 04 Jun 2022
- New Target Highlighting 30 May 2022
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022