Our upcoming release has more added features for ICS support, something which isn't quite ready for public launch yet. However some of those features are available to existing Trust users today, for example the new "organisation selector".
Organisation selector in use
The image shows the brand-new "organisation selector" opened. New features include:
- A new section showing ICS member Trusts.
- The "auto complete" selector now allows ICS users to pick either ICS organisations or Trusts.
- A new "recent" section lists organisations recently reviewed. Switching back to any of these typically takes around a tenth of a second, so you can easily flip between organisations .
You can still set "comparison groups" for any organisation, but now it's even easier and quicker to check other organisations out.
ICS users can also use the selector to "drill into" or out of member organisations. That's possible elsewhere too - in the screen shot above clicking any of the child Trust columns on the right drills into the relevant metric for that ICS Trust organisation.
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021
- NHS Template Errors 26 Aug 2021
- Templates Direct Database Connexion 26 Aug 2021
- Statistical Process Control (XmR) Tool 25 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 23 Aug 2021
- User Defined Pages Beta 22 Aug 2021
- New Top Level SPC Icons 18 Aug 2021
- Public View World Wide 14 Aug 2021
- Public View G Cloud 13 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 06 Aug 2021
- More SPC Chart Goodness 05 Aug 2021
- A New Blog Site 04 Aug 2021
- Release 1.4, Database Access 29 Jul 2021
- New SPC Charts 02 Jul 2021
- New Maternity Indicators 02 Jul 2021