Our upcoming release has more added features for ICS support, something which isn't quite ready for public launch yet. However some of those features are available to existing Trust users today, for example the new "organisation selector".
Organisation selector in use
The image shows the brand-new "organisation selector" opened. New features include:
- A new section showing ICS member Trusts.
- The "auto complete" selector now allows ICS users to pick either ICS organisations or Trusts.
- A new "recent" section lists organisations recently reviewed. Switching back to any of these typically takes around a tenth of a second, so you can easily flip between organisations .
You can still set "comparison groups" for any organisation, but now it's even easier and quicker to check other organisations out.
ICS users can also use the selector to "drill into" or out of member organisations. That's possible elsewhere too - in the screen shot above clicking any of the child Trust columns on the right drills into the relevant metric for that ICS Trust organisation.
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022
- Better Blog Search 04 May 2022
- Board Reports and Headlines 02 May 2022
- More ICS Support 25 Apr 2022
- Innovation in the NHS 22 Apr 2022
- Easter Eggs 16 Apr 2022
- New Financial Year New Data 14 Apr 2022
- New Cloud 03 Apr 2022
- Good Ideas 29 Mar 2022
- Additions and Fixes 26 Mar 2022
- System Updates 21 Mar 2022
- Public View joins BCN Group 14 Mar 2022
- End to natural births targets 23 Feb 2022
- SOF and HCPS Reports 16 Feb 2022
- Diagnostic Activity Metrics 09 Feb 2022
- Search 02 Feb 2022
- Accessibility 28 Jan 2022