Over the two years that Public View has been delivering insight to NHS acute providers, we have had multiple requests to provide the same performance monitoring and benchmarking service to Mental Health, Ambulance, Community and Primary care providers.
In 2021 Public View Ltd will offer this service for the first time, bringing together hundreds of new data sources to provide a holistic view of NHS performance and outcomes within and across these sectors.
We are currently transforming Public View's acute provider data warehouse to support the new all-provider service. If your organisation currently reports any community, mental health, ambulance, or primary care data, this will also be included on your scorecard once the All Provider service launches later this year.
- Email Problems 02 Dec 2022
- Conference Season 13 Oct 2022
- Private Metrics 28 Sep 2022
- Mental Health Report 17 Aug 2022
- Elective & Quality Reports 16 Aug 2022
- New Cancer Report 06 Aug 2022
- New ICS Peer Group Types 06 Aug 2022
- New A&E Canned Report 05 Aug 2022
- Urgent Community Response 03 Aug 2022
- NHS Organisational Changes 04 Jul 2022
- Oversight Framework Segmentation 30 Jun 2022
- Apologies 21 Jun 2022
- 1008 Metrics, and Counting 16 Jun 2022
- A Quiet Thursday 09 Jun 2022
- Shields Up 04 Jun 2022
- New Target Highlighting 30 May 2022
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022