Over the two years that Public View has been delivering insight to NHS acute providers, we have had multiple requests to provide the same performance monitoring and benchmarking service to Mental Health, Ambulance, Community and Primary care providers.
In 2021 Public View Ltd will offer this service for the first time, bringing together hundreds of new data sources to provide a holistic view of NHS performance and outcomes within and across these sectors.
We are currently transforming Public View's acute provider data warehouse to support the new all-provider service. If your organisation currently reports any community, mental health, ambulance, or primary care data, this will also be included on your scorecard once the All Provider service launches later this year.
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022
- Better Blog Search 04 May 2022
- Board Reports and Headlines 02 May 2022
- More ICS Support 25 Apr 2022
- Innovation in the NHS 22 Apr 2022
- Easter Eggs 16 Apr 2022
- New Financial Year New Data 14 Apr 2022
- New Cloud 03 Apr 2022
- Good Ideas 29 Mar 2022
- Additions and Fixes 26 Mar 2022
- System Updates 21 Mar 2022
- Public View joins BCN Group 14 Mar 2022
- End to natural births targets 23 Feb 2022
- SOF and HCPS Reports 16 Feb 2022
- Diagnostic Activity Metrics 09 Feb 2022
- Search 02 Feb 2022
- Accessibility 28 Jan 2022