Over the two years that Public View has been delivering insight to NHS acute providers, we have had multiple requests to provide the same performance monitoring and benchmarking service to Mental Health, Ambulance, Community and Primary care providers.
In 2021 Public View Ltd will offer this service for the first time, bringing together hundreds of new data sources to provide a holistic view of NHS performance and outcomes within and across these sectors.
We are currently transforming Public View's acute provider data warehouse to support the new all-provider service. If your organisation currently reports any community, mental health, ambulance, or primary care data, this will also be included on your scorecard once the All Provider service launches later this year.
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021
- NHS Template Errors 26 Aug 2021
- Templates Direct Database Connexion 26 Aug 2021
- Statistical Process Control (XmR) Tool 25 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 23 Aug 2021
- User Defined Pages Beta 22 Aug 2021
- New Top Level SPC Icons 18 Aug 2021
- Public View World Wide 14 Aug 2021
- Public View G Cloud 13 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 06 Aug 2021
- More SPC Chart Goodness 05 Aug 2021
- A New Blog Site 04 Aug 2021
- Release 1.4, Database Access 29 Jul 2021
- New SPC Charts 02 Jul 2021
- New Maternity Indicators 02 Jul 2021