PublicView Version 1.3 went live over the weekend for all our customers.
The new release is a major architectural upgrade to support our forthcoming All Provider Service and Integrated Care System customers.
Those services mean we needed to provide rapid access to many more organisations' data and many more different metrics. In order to maintain industry-leading response times, we upgraded the technologies underpinning Public View.
The result that the service is now quicker than ever for Acute Trust users and everyone else too.
New features in release 1.3 include:
- Full support for ICS organisations and drill up/ down from them to provider organisations.
- Specific ICS metrics with mappings from parent ICS to child provider metrics where relevant.
- Capacity increases ready for the "all provider" service.
- Larger and quicker caching of all metrics to improve the user experience and deliver more effective offline working.
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021
- NHS Template Errors 26 Aug 2021
- Templates Direct Database Connexion 26 Aug 2021
- Statistical Process Control (XmR) Tool 25 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 23 Aug 2021
- User Defined Pages Beta 22 Aug 2021
- New Top Level SPC Icons 18 Aug 2021
- Public View World Wide 14 Aug 2021
- Public View G Cloud 13 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 06 Aug 2021
- More SPC Chart Goodness 05 Aug 2021
- A New Blog Site 04 Aug 2021
- Release 1.4, Database Access 29 Jul 2021
- New SPC Charts 02 Jul 2021
- New Maternity Indicators 02 Jul 2021