PublicView Version 1.3 went live over the weekend for all our customers.
The new release is a major architectural upgrade to support our forthcoming All Provider Service and Integrated Care System customers.
Those services mean we needed to provide rapid access to many more organisations' data and many more different metrics. In order to maintain industry-leading response times, we upgraded the technologies underpinning Public View.
The result that the service is now quicker than ever for Acute Trust users and everyone else too.
New features in release 1.3 include:
- Full support for ICS organisations and drill up/ down from them to provider organisations.
- Specific ICS metrics with mappings from parent ICS to child provider metrics where relevant.
- Capacity increases ready for the "all provider" service.
- Larger and quicker caching of all metrics to improve the user experience and deliver more effective offline working.
- Mental Health Report 17 Aug 2022
- Elective & Quality Reports 16 Aug 2022
- New Cancer Report 06 Aug 2022
- New ICS Peer Group Types 06 Aug 2022
- New A&E Canned Report 05 Aug 2022
- Urgent Community Response 03 Aug 2022
- NHS Organisational Changes 04 Jul 2022
- Oversight Framework Segmentation 30 Jun 2022
- Apologies 21 Jun 2022
- 1008 Metrics, and Counting 16 Jun 2022
- A Quiet Thursday 09 Jun 2022
- Shields Up 04 Jun 2022
- New Target Highlighting 30 May 2022
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022
- Better Blog Search 04 May 2022
- Board Reports and Headlines 02 May 2022
- More ICS Support 25 Apr 2022