Our new system has been out since the first of May and has worked without obvious problems. Some users reported significant speed increases, which is what we'd expect as we switched to a much quicker storage system.
This week's release doesn't include any major new features, but multiple tweaks to some of the new features released at the start of May.
Here's the new moving average feature, shown here with a window of 12 months. As initially released the "window" reduced the amount of data shown on the chart. This week's build includes any extra data needed for the window, so the chart is more complete.
We also added one new feature which we had mixed feelings about.
We've been working on ICS level metrics for some time, and our new ICS Product features specifically those metrics, which have kept us all busy for months.
ICS metrics aren't simply an aggregation of the same metrics across member Trusts, which causes some interesting complexity in the ICS Product when a user wants to drill-down through a metric from a parent ICS to a child Trust.
However some users asked for Trust metrics to be aggregated across their ICS groupings, and that's in the new release as shown below. Aggregation takes about 0.2 of a second.
- Mental Health Report 17 Aug 2022
- Elective & Quality Reports 16 Aug 2022
- New Cancer Report 06 Aug 2022
- New ICS Peer Group Types 06 Aug 2022
- New A&E Canned Report 05 Aug 2022
- Urgent Community Response 03 Aug 2022
- NHS Organisational Changes 04 Jul 2022
- Oversight Framework Segmentation 30 Jun 2022
- Apologies 21 Jun 2022
- 1008 Metrics, and Counting 16 Jun 2022
- A Quiet Thursday 09 Jun 2022
- Shields Up 04 Jun 2022
- New Target Highlighting 30 May 2022
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022
- Better Blog Search 04 May 2022
- Board Reports and Headlines 02 May 2022
- More ICS Support 25 Apr 2022