Our new system has been out since the first of May and has worked without obvious problems. Some users reported significant speed increases, which is what we'd expect as we switched to a much quicker storage system.
This week's release doesn't include any major new features, but multiple tweaks to some of the new features released at the start of May.
Here's the new moving average feature, shown here with a window of 12 months. As initially released the "window" reduced the amount of data shown on the chart. This week's build includes any extra data needed for the window, so the chart is more complete.
We also added one new feature which we had mixed feelings about.
We've been working on ICS level metrics for some time, and our new ICS Product features specifically those metrics, which have kept us all busy for months.
ICS metrics aren't simply an aggregation of the same metrics across member Trusts, which causes some interesting complexity in the ICS Product when a user wants to drill-down through a metric from a parent ICS to a child Trust.
However some users asked for Trust metrics to be aggregated across their ICS groupings, and that's in the new release as shown below. Aggregation takes about 0.2 of a second.
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021
- NHS Template Errors 26 Aug 2021
- Templates Direct Database Connexion 26 Aug 2021
- Statistical Process Control (XmR) Tool 25 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 23 Aug 2021
- User Defined Pages Beta 22 Aug 2021
- New Top Level SPC Icons 18 Aug 2021
- Public View World Wide 14 Aug 2021
- Public View G Cloud 13 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 06 Aug 2021
- More SPC Chart Goodness 05 Aug 2021
- A New Blog Site 04 Aug 2021
- Release 1.4, Database Access 29 Jul 2021
- New SPC Charts 02 Jul 2021
- New Maternity Indicators 02 Jul 2021