ICS Metrics are different from simple Aggregated Trust Metrics. Public View produces both, but it's important to know which is which and why.
What data is aggregated?
An Aggregated Trust Metric is simply an aggregation of the metrics for a set of Acute Trusts, all belonging to the same ICS. That's the sum of the numerators divided by the sum of the denominators - a simple overall average value of Trust level data.
An ICS Metric is different. Typically it's the sum of data for all member provider organisations, not just Acute Trusts. Data from Mental Health, Community Services, Ambulance etc may well be needed to compute an ICS level metric.
In more complex cases the ICS Metric is formally calculated from CCGs (for example Cancer Metrics). This is not the same as all ICS providers and simply summing those will give an incorrect result.
The many-to-many relationship between providers, CCGs and ICSs is complex.
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021
- NHS Template Errors 26 Aug 2021
- Templates Direct Database Connexion 26 Aug 2021
- Statistical Process Control (XmR) Tool 25 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 23 Aug 2021
- User Defined Pages Beta 22 Aug 2021
- New Top Level SPC Icons 18 Aug 2021
- Public View World Wide 14 Aug 2021
- Public View G Cloud 13 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 06 Aug 2021
- More SPC Chart Goodness 05 Aug 2021
- A New Blog Site 04 Aug 2021
- Release 1.4, Database Access 29 Jul 2021
- New SPC Charts 02 Jul 2021
- New Maternity Indicators 02 Jul 2021