We've made lots of progress on the ICS Beta, with the service getting very close to production release now. The screen shot shows some ICS specific metrics updated overnight as they were published by the government.
You can see the ICS metrics as expected, with the metric "scores" for each individual ICS member organisation on the right, with those meeting the selected target coloured green and the others shown in red.
Public View ICS users are able to click any bar to drill into that organisation's metrics directly. As you'd expect, it's engineered to be remarkably quick.
The ICS member organisations includes all providers - Acute, Combined, Ambulance Service, Mental Health and Community.
- Email Problems 02 Dec 2022
- Conference Season 13 Oct 2022
- Private Metrics 28 Sep 2022
- Mental Health Report 17 Aug 2022
- Elective & Quality Reports 16 Aug 2022
- New Cancer Report 06 Aug 2022
- New ICS Peer Group Types 06 Aug 2022
- New A&E Canned Report 05 Aug 2022
- Urgent Community Response 03 Aug 2022
- NHS Organisational Changes 04 Jul 2022
- Oversight Framework Segmentation 30 Jun 2022
- Apologies 21 Jun 2022
- 1008 Metrics, and Counting 16 Jun 2022
- A Quiet Thursday 09 Jun 2022
- Shields Up 04 Jun 2022
- New Target Highlighting 30 May 2022
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022