We've made lots of progress on the ICS Beta, with the service getting very close to production release now. The screen shot shows some ICS specific metrics updated overnight as they were published by the government.
You can see the ICS metrics as expected, with the metric "scores" for each individual ICS member organisation on the right, with those meeting the selected target coloured green and the others shown in red.
Public View ICS users are able to click any bar to drill into that organisation's metrics directly. As you'd expect, it's engineered to be remarkably quick.
The ICS member organisations includes all providers - Acute, Combined, Ambulance Service, Mental Health and Community.
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021
- NHS Template Errors 26 Aug 2021
- Templates Direct Database Connexion 26 Aug 2021
- Statistical Process Control (XmR) Tool 25 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 23 Aug 2021
- User Defined Pages Beta 22 Aug 2021
- New Top Level SPC Icons 18 Aug 2021
- Public View World Wide 14 Aug 2021
- Public View G Cloud 13 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 06 Aug 2021
- More SPC Chart Goodness 05 Aug 2021
- A New Blog Site 04 Aug 2021
- Release 1.4, Database Access 29 Jul 2021
- New SPC Charts 02 Jul 2021
- New Maternity Indicators 02 Jul 2021