You may well not notice the little version number at the bottom right-hand side of our web pages, but it's there. It's a complicated number as we need to know precisely what version is which.
We're almost ready to switch from 1.3 to 1.4, which for us is a fairly major change. Most of the work in the new release is "internal" - keeping the insides of Public View up to date with the latest performance and security updates. We also cleared all known customer reported defects, and tweaked the user interface in multiple places to make everything a little slicker.
Behind the scenes we added an extra database capacity, doubling the power available and also increasing system resilience.
Our direct database access product is nearing completion of Beta testing and will be available to existing customers from release 1.4. This will enable customers to quickly identify areas of interest with the Public View application, then to present custom analysis of it by direct SQL access to the metrics themselves.
All being well, Release 1.4 ships this weekend.
Release 1.4 beta
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021
- NHS Template Errors 26 Aug 2021
- Templates Direct Database Connexion 26 Aug 2021
- Statistical Process Control (XmR) Tool 25 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 23 Aug 2021
- User Defined Pages Beta 22 Aug 2021
- New Top Level SPC Icons 18 Aug 2021
- Public View World Wide 14 Aug 2021
- Public View G Cloud 13 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 06 Aug 2021
- More SPC Chart Goodness 05 Aug 2021
- A New Blog Site 04 Aug 2021
- Release 1.4, Database Access 29 Jul 2021
- New SPC Charts 02 Jul 2021
- New Maternity Indicators 02 Jul 2021