We're starting to receive user feedback on the Public View Database Service, which went live earlier this month.
The new Service delivers direct schema access to the Public View Data Warehouse.
Access is to a number of secure replicas, which provide the security and resilience necessary for users relying on our warehoused data for mission critical reporting.
User feedback is uniformly excellent - it turns out this is a really useful tool, combining reliable, accurate and consistent metrics across customer services, all intuitively simple to use for those familiar with data analysis toolsets.
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021
- NHS Template Errors 26 Aug 2021
- Templates Direct Database Connexion 26 Aug 2021
- Statistical Process Control (XmR) Tool 25 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 23 Aug 2021
- User Defined Pages Beta 22 Aug 2021
- New Top Level SPC Icons 18 Aug 2021
- Public View World Wide 14 Aug 2021
- Public View G Cloud 13 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 06 Aug 2021
- More SPC Chart Goodness 05 Aug 2021
- A New Blog Site 04 Aug 2021
- Release 1.4, Database Access 29 Jul 2021
- New SPC Charts 02 Jul 2021
- New Maternity Indicators 02 Jul 2021