The new Public View Database Service is now formally out of Beta test and humming nicely.
Whilst Public View majors on providing accurate, timely and most of all easy to use data for descision makers, we've also been asked over the years to provide direct access to the databases and data behind our pretty user interface.
Typically this level of access is needed by people who for example need to produce a performance report in their format not ours, and for whom our existing "export to Power Point" and "export to Excel" features aren't quite powerful enough.
If that's you, then now you can simply connect to an up-to-date replica of the Public View data warehouse and run your own SQL against it. Users no longer need to wade through NHS published PDF files and ever-varying Excel format worksheets - Public View's service abstracts all that away leaving only pristine clean consistent metric data, consistent over all time.
Here's an example of the sort of thing customers can do directly with the data in Public View's data warehouse. This, from our user documentation, compares the "Complaints Rate" indicator values for a user's own organisation and all recommended peer organisations for a given month.
We're sure this'll provide the direct analytical ability to satisfy our most technical users.
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021
- NHS Template Errors 26 Aug 2021
- Templates Direct Database Connexion 26 Aug 2021
- Statistical Process Control (XmR) Tool 25 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 23 Aug 2021
- User Defined Pages Beta 22 Aug 2021
- New Top Level SPC Icons 18 Aug 2021
- Public View World Wide 14 Aug 2021
- Public View G Cloud 13 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 06 Aug 2021
- More SPC Chart Goodness 05 Aug 2021
- A New Blog Site 04 Aug 2021
- Release 1.4, Database Access 29 Jul 2021
- New SPC Charts 02 Jul 2021
- New Maternity Indicators 02 Jul 2021