Our systems are 100% built and maintained in the UK; our customers are exclusively NHS organisations; and our data is all from the NHS in the UK. That makes it interesting when systems around the world attempt to access our sites.
This site, plus our https://top100hospitals.co.uk/ site, is accessible for legitimate use world wide, but we're a bit more fussy about our main site. The map at the bottom of the page shows countries from where our main site receives requests, with darker coloured countries originating more requests. As you'd expect the most traffic comes from the UK, where all our customers are.
Russia, China and as of today India are all blocked. If customers need access from any of these countries whilst on holiday, please ask and we'll let you in. The USA is also busy, mostly with LinkedIn, Google, Microsoft and the like. We allow all legitimate USA sources.
And thanks to cloudflare.com for content distribution services.
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021
- NHS Template Errors 26 Aug 2021
- Templates Direct Database Connexion 26 Aug 2021
- Statistical Process Control (XmR) Tool 25 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 23 Aug 2021
- User Defined Pages Beta 22 Aug 2021
- New Top Level SPC Icons 18 Aug 2021
- Public View World Wide 14 Aug 2021
- Public View G Cloud 13 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 06 Aug 2021
- More SPC Chart Goodness 05 Aug 2021
- A New Blog Site 04 Aug 2021
- Release 1.4, Database Access 29 Jul 2021
- New SPC Charts 02 Jul 2021
- New Maternity Indicators 02 Jul 2021