We've updated our menus to make it easier for users to find information. Our "help" menu went AWOL a release or two back, but we found it and put it back under the user's "profile" menu.
These features are available in any release from v1.4.1013 onwards.
We've not quite solved the issue of where to put it for Intranet users, but at least it's there for those who are able to log in. The top 100 website is our publicly accessible site which shows a limited ranking of hospital trusts.
Save Peer Groups to File
In our first post-lockdown NHS meeting someone asked for the abilities for customers to create their own preset peer group configurations. We've not quite gone there yet, but here's a new feature which is a step on the way.
As below, the peers screen now offers the ability to save the current configuration to a local file and later restore it. We hope that'll make it easier to use complex custom configurations.
Don't forget that after loading a configuration from file, you need to press "save" if you want to actually use those settings.
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021
- NHS Template Errors 26 Aug 2021
- Templates Direct Database Connexion 26 Aug 2021
- Statistical Process Control (XmR) Tool 25 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 23 Aug 2021
- User Defined Pages Beta 22 Aug 2021
- New Top Level SPC Icons 18 Aug 2021
- Public View World Wide 14 Aug 2021
- Public View G Cloud 13 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 06 Aug 2021
- More SPC Chart Goodness 05 Aug 2021
- A New Blog Site 04 Aug 2021
- Release 1.4, Database Access 29 Jul 2021
- New SPC Charts 02 Jul 2021
- New Maternity Indicators 02 Jul 2021