Following suggestions from users we've some new "user definable pages" currently in Beta test. This isn't the final user interface but perhaps it gives you the general idea. Which is as many reports as you'd like, each of which can contain whatever subset of the hundreds of metrics we hold.
We think people will use it to create "pages" which have a mix of "parent" and "child" metrics, or to create sets of metrics
which focus on particular areas. The pages are going to be completely flexible and as quick as our existing pages.
If anyone ever reads these, they may have noticed that we updated the screen shot... the beta process progresses, and the new screens are much closer to the final I think. We just made it work across multiple machines, so you can sit at one screen, change your custom reports, and they'll magically be present and correct on the other screen/ browser/ machine/ continent etc.
The "bookmarks" entry is an automatic "migration" of any previously saved user bookmarks. The new "user defined pages" are like multiple editable sets of bookmarks on steroids. And they're really quick to flip and set up.
We're a few weeks from release of this, but it's on its way.
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021
- NHS Template Errors 26 Aug 2021
- Templates Direct Database Connexion 26 Aug 2021
- Statistical Process Control (XmR) Tool 25 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 23 Aug 2021
- User Defined Pages Beta 22 Aug 2021
- New Top Level SPC Icons 18 Aug 2021
- Public View World Wide 14 Aug 2021
- Public View G Cloud 13 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 06 Aug 2021
- More SPC Chart Goodness 05 Aug 2021
- A New Blog Site 04 Aug 2021
- Release 1.4, Database Access 29 Jul 2021
- New SPC Charts 02 Jul 2021
- New Maternity Indicators 02 Jul 2021