Public View will be running continuously through the holiday period as usual.
Our highly automated systems don't know that it's Christmas, so they'll be running every day and night to ensure Public View accurately reflects published NHS data as always.
It's been three and a half years since our systems started serving just 60 or so metrics to a handful of Hospital Trusts. We've grown tremendously, but we're only just getting started. Watch this space for some interesting new developments in 2022, as we grow to support NHS changes and even more data sets and customer types.
The numbers in the Blue circles on our screens were overlapping for ICS and Provider metrics, which as one of our early ICS users pointed out was confusing. We have fixed that in the new release, which as below uses multi-digit unique numbers for all metrics. Those are the same numbers you'll see in the address bar of your browser, for example metric 235 is:
See below for how that looks.
Someone asked if we could have a comments section, and/ or a forum. This is actually a static website (like a Blog but more secure), but the downside of that is neither of those is trivial. We're looking at solutions though, and hope to have something out next year to cover all that. I'd quite like a spell checker too, for xmas please.
- Oversight Framework Segmentation 30 Jun 2022
- Apologies 21 Jun 2022
- 1008 Metrics, and Counting 16 Jun 2022
- A Quiet Thursday 09 Jun 2022
- Shields Up 04 Jun 2022
- New Target Highlighting 30 May 2022
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022
- Better Blog Search 04 May 2022
- Board Reports and Headlines 02 May 2022
- More ICS Support 25 Apr 2022
- Innovation in the NHS 22 Apr 2022
- Easter Eggs 16 Apr 2022
- New Financial Year New Data 14 Apr 2022
- New Cloud 03 Apr 2022
- Good Ideas 29 Mar 2022
- Additions and Fixes 26 Mar 2022
- System Updates 21 Mar 2022