Public View will be running continuously through the holiday period as usual.
Our highly automated systems don't know that it's Christmas, so they'll be running every day and night to ensure Public View accurately reflects published NHS data as always.
It's been three and a half years since our systems started serving just 60 or so metrics to a handful of Hospital Trusts. We've grown tremendously, but we're only just getting started. Watch this space for some interesting new developments in 2022, as we grow to support NHS changes and even more data sets and customer types.
The numbers in the Blue circles on our screens were overlapping for ICS and Provider metrics, which as one of our early ICS users pointed out was confusing. We have fixed that in the new release, which as below uses multi-digit unique numbers for all metrics. Those are the same numbers you'll see in the address bar of your browser, for example metric 235 is:
See below for how that looks.
Someone asked if we could have a comments section, and/ or a forum. This is actually a static website (like a Blog but more secure), but the downside of that is neither of those is trivial. We're looking at solutions though, and hope to have something out next year to cover all that. I'd quite like a spell checker too, for xmas please.
- Notifications 22 Jan 2022
- Page Menu Scrolling 18 Jan 2022
- CCG Metrics 16 Jan 2022
- Friends and Family Test Metrics 10 Jan 2022
- New Year Updates 05 Jan 2022
- 2021's Last Post 31 Dec 2021
- Always Open 09 Dec 2021
- Thank You! 01 Dec 2021
- Azure Functions 4, Dot Net 6 30 Nov 2021
- Feedback and Custom Peer Groups 27 Nov 2021
- ICS Metrics 20 Nov 2021
- Database System 17 Nov 2021
- More power 14 Nov 2021
- More metrics, more features 03 Nov 2021
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021