This week a user got in touch about the limit of 10 organisations which we'd put on "custom" peer groups. They needed more, more than we'd originally expected when we built that feature.
That's what Contact Us is for. They contacted us, and we removed the limit.
As below, now you can have as many organisations as you like in a custom peer group. And in case anyone hadn't realized, you can also rename groups to anything you like.
The annotation "provider" is there to indicate the type of organisation, which in some cases may be for example "ICS". The little cross is for removing enteries from the group. Add new entries by typing part of the name in the "select" box.
And Contact Us is in the bottom right hand corner of every page. Feel free to use it to tell us how to make Public View as good as we can make it.
- Oversight Framework Segmentation 30 Jun 2022
- Apologies 21 Jun 2022
- 1008 Metrics, and Counting 16 Jun 2022
- A Quiet Thursday 09 Jun 2022
- Shields Up 04 Jun 2022
- New Target Highlighting 30 May 2022
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022
- Better Blog Search 04 May 2022
- Board Reports and Headlines 02 May 2022
- More ICS Support 25 Apr 2022
- Innovation in the NHS 22 Apr 2022
- Easter Eggs 16 Apr 2022
- New Financial Year New Data 14 Apr 2022
- New Cloud 03 Apr 2022
- Good Ideas 29 Mar 2022
- Additions and Fixes 26 Mar 2022
- System Updates 21 Mar 2022