This week a user got in touch about the limit of 10 organisations which we'd put on "custom" peer groups. They needed more, more than we'd originally expected when we built that feature.
That's what Contact Us is for. They contacted us, and we removed the limit.
As below, now you can have as many organisations as you like in a custom peer group. And in case anyone hadn't realized, you can also rename groups to anything you like.
The annotation "provider" is there to indicate the type of organisation, which in some cases may be for example "ICS". The little cross is for removing enteries from the group. Add new entries by typing part of the name in the "select" box.
And Contact Us is in the bottom right hand corner of every page. Feel free to use it to tell us how to make Public View as good as we can make it.
- Notifications 22 Jan 2022
- Page Menu Scrolling 18 Jan 2022
- CCG Metrics 16 Jan 2022
- Friends and Family Test Metrics 10 Jan 2022
- New Year Updates 05 Jan 2022
- 2021's Last Post 31 Dec 2021
- Always Open 09 Dec 2021
- Thank You! 01 Dec 2021
- Azure Functions 4, Dot Net 6 30 Nov 2021
- Feedback and Custom Peer Groups 27 Nov 2021
- ICS Metrics 20 Nov 2021
- Database System 17 Nov 2021
- More power 14 Nov 2021
- More metrics, more features 03 Nov 2021
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021