This week a user got in touch about the limit of 10 organisations which we'd put on "custom" peer groups. They needed more, more than we'd originally expected when we built that feature.
That's what Contact Us is for. They contacted us, and we removed the limit.
As below, now you can have as many organisations as you like in a custom peer group. And in case anyone hadn't realized, you can also rename groups to anything you like.
The annotation "provider" is there to indicate the type of organisation, which in some cases may be for example "ICS". The little cross is for removing enteries from the group. Add new entries by typing part of the name in the "select" box.
And Contact Us is in the bottom right hand corner of every page. Feel free to use it to tell us how to make Public View as good as we can make it.
- Email Problems 02 Dec 2022
- Conference Season 13 Oct 2022
- Private Metrics 28 Sep 2022
- Mental Health Report 17 Aug 2022
- Elective & Quality Reports 16 Aug 2022
- New Cancer Report 06 Aug 2022
- New ICS Peer Group Types 06 Aug 2022
- New A&E Canned Report 05 Aug 2022
- Urgent Community Response 03 Aug 2022
- NHS Organisational Changes 04 Jul 2022
- Oversight Framework Segmentation 30 Jun 2022
- Apologies 21 Jun 2022
- 1008 Metrics, and Counting 16 Jun 2022
- A Quiet Thursday 09 Jun 2022
- Shields Up 04 Jun 2022
- New Target Highlighting 30 May 2022
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022