We've been busy automating Public View tests, so we can maintain our rate of adding new metrics without compromising quality.
The NHS is always changing the format of the source data for metrics and the provider/ ICS mix.
Public View's always adding new features and updating our own systems.
Together, that's a high rate of change, and with hundreds of users across dozens of NHS organisations, we have a lot of users depending on the accuracy of our systems. For that reason, we've been working on automating our testing process so we can continuously test both software and data.
We're not quite finished, but in any case this is going to be an ongoing task, but we're sure this will help ensure Public View can continue to keep pace with user demands as we increase rapidly in size and scale.
We currently have 261 Provider metrics plus 123 ICS specific metrics, with seamless drill-down from the latter to the former of course. We're adding more metrics daily. In fact we may need to introduce a metric to track the number of metrics.
- Updated Stroke Metrics 15 Oct 2021
- User Interface Updates 11 Oct 2021
- 287 Metrics 07 Oct 2021
- Automated Testing 20 Sep 2021
- New Release 09 Sep 2021
- New User Defined Reports 04 Sep 2021
- NHS Template Errors 26 Aug 2021
- Templates Direct Database Connexion 26 Aug 2021
- Statistical Process Control (XmR) Tool 25 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 23 Aug 2021
- User Defined Pages Beta 22 Aug 2021
- New Top Level SPC Icons 18 Aug 2021
- Public View World Wide 14 Aug 2021
- Public View G Cloud 13 Aug 2021
- Public View Database Service 06 Aug 2021
- More SPC Chart Goodness 05 Aug 2021
- A New Blog Site 04 Aug 2021
- Release 1.4, Database Access 29 Jul 2021
- New SPC Charts 02 Jul 2021
- New Maternity Indicators 02 Jul 2021