Now and then we get a raft of NHS organisational changes. Those can affect every ranking we've computed for every organisation going back to 2009.
That's because if, for example, a provider merges with another or is "retired" or changes in a way which would affect how we ranked all providers back in 2009 or later ... then we need to recompute every affected ranking for every organisation from then to today.
Which is pretty easy for us as we have a machine which can do that in the middle of the night when we're all asleep, which is what our systems were doing yesterday evening.
Now it's all done, and whilst any ranking could have been affected by the changes, most won't have been, but we're confident that all our data for all time is still correct, for our standard customers and also direct database access customers.
- Conference Season 13 Oct 2022
- Private Metrics 28 Sep 2022
- Mental Health Report 17 Aug 2022
- Elective & Quality Reports 16 Aug 2022
- New Cancer Report 06 Aug 2022
- New ICS Peer Group Types 06 Aug 2022
- New A&E Canned Report 05 Aug 2022
- Urgent Community Response 03 Aug 2022
- NHS Organisational Changes 04 Jul 2022
- Oversight Framework Segmentation 30 Jun 2022
- Apologies 21 Jun 2022
- 1008 Metrics, and Counting 16 Jun 2022
- A Quiet Thursday 09 Jun 2022
- Shields Up 04 Jun 2022
- New Target Highlighting 30 May 2022
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022
- Better Blog Search 04 May 2022