Public View reporting is based on publicly available data. Everything on-screen can be traced back to a published NHS source.
Customers asked if they can add their own locally defined metrics to our systems, and that's what we've done.
We’ve just completed the software architecture changes to accommodate these new "local metrics", and have published the first customer requested metrics.
As "local metric" data is private, only users belonging to the publishing organisation can view their data, but these new private metrics are reported on alongside standard public metrics, allowing a single report to be created covering both public metrics and also metrics which an organisation needs to track, but which may not be public.
All reporting and charts are entirely consistent between the public metrics our users are familiar with and any new private metrics they choose to add.
If other customers want to use this facility, get in touch and we'll explain how to do it.
- Email Problems 02 Dec 2022
- Conference Season 13 Oct 2022
- Private Metrics 28 Sep 2022
- Mental Health Report 17 Aug 2022
- Elective & Quality Reports 16 Aug 2022
- New Cancer Report 06 Aug 2022
- New ICS Peer Group Types 06 Aug 2022
- New A&E Canned Report 05 Aug 2022
- Urgent Community Response 03 Aug 2022
- NHS Organisational Changes 04 Jul 2022
- Oversight Framework Segmentation 30 Jun 2022
- Apologies 21 Jun 2022
- 1008 Metrics, and Counting 16 Jun 2022
- A Quiet Thursday 09 Jun 2022
- Shields Up 04 Jun 2022
- New Target Highlighting 30 May 2022
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022