This week we added custom metric sets to our board report page. We also fixed a few defects which have been around for a while.
First the new feature. We added a new control to the board report page which allows users to select any subset fo metrics for display on that page. By default the page shows the SOF metrics, but you can switch it around and it'll remember your settings, or even copy and edit existing groups of metrics to create custom "score cards" if that's what you need.
The setting on this page is independent of the setting on the home page, so you can be looking at the HCPS set on the home page and SOF on the board page, for example. Switching between sets is instant.
The paginator wasn't quite right if you were looking at large numbers of metrics, and that's now been fixed.
We also had a rather confused list of metrics in the "metric details page" metric picker. That's now simplified and looks much cleaner than it used to.
Apologies for those problems, which were our mistakes.
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022
- Better Blog Search 04 May 2022
- Board Reports and Headlines 02 May 2022
- More ICS Support 25 Apr 2022
- Innovation in the NHS 22 Apr 2022
- Easter Eggs 16 Apr 2022
- New Financial Year New Data 14 Apr 2022
- New Cloud 03 Apr 2022
- Good Ideas 29 Mar 2022
- Additions and Fixes 26 Mar 2022
- System Updates 21 Mar 2022
- Public View joins BCN Group 14 Mar 2022
- End to natural births targets 23 Feb 2022
- SOF and HCPS Reports 16 Feb 2022
- Diagnostic Activity Metrics 09 Feb 2022
- Search 02 Feb 2022
- Accessibility 28 Jan 2022