Thanks to one of our customers for a great idea, which we implemented shortly after hearing about it this week.
Sometimes things are obvious to users, not so obvious to us. Here's an example... the table shown here contains actual achieved numbers for a set of constituent organisations for a single ICS. The colours indicate if the metric has achieved the currently selected target or not. Previous releases included the numbers but not the colouring.
It's a simple change, but obviously a good idea, once someone points it out.
If anyone else has any good ideas, we'll be happy to implement those too - just Contact Us and we'll take a look and see what we can do.
- Email Problems 02 Dec 2022
- Conference Season 13 Oct 2022
- Private Metrics 28 Sep 2022
- Mental Health Report 17 Aug 2022
- Elective & Quality Reports 16 Aug 2022
- New Cancer Report 06 Aug 2022
- New ICS Peer Group Types 06 Aug 2022
- New A&E Canned Report 05 Aug 2022
- Urgent Community Response 03 Aug 2022
- NHS Organisational Changes 04 Jul 2022
- Oversight Framework Segmentation 30 Jun 2022
- Apologies 21 Jun 2022
- 1008 Metrics, and Counting 16 Jun 2022
- A Quiet Thursday 09 Jun 2022
- Shields Up 04 Jun 2022
- New Target Highlighting 30 May 2022
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022