Thanks to one of our customers for a great idea, which we implemented shortly after hearing about it this week.
Sometimes things are obvious to users, not so obvious to us. Here's an example... the table shown here contains actual achieved numbers for a set of constituent organisations for a single ICS. The colours indicate if the metric has achieved the currently selected target or not. Previous releases included the numbers but not the colouring.
It's a simple change, but obviously a good idea, once someone points it out.
If anyone else has any good ideas, we'll be happy to implement those too - just Contact Us and we'll take a look and see what we can do.
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022
- Better Blog Search 04 May 2022
- Board Reports and Headlines 02 May 2022
- More ICS Support 25 Apr 2022
- Innovation in the NHS 22 Apr 2022
- Easter Eggs 16 Apr 2022
- New Financial Year New Data 14 Apr 2022
- New Cloud 03 Apr 2022
- Good Ideas 29 Mar 2022
- Additions and Fixes 26 Mar 2022
- System Updates 21 Mar 2022
- Public View joins BCN Group 14 Mar 2022
- End to natural births targets 23 Feb 2022
- SOF and HCPS Reports 16 Feb 2022
- Diagnostic Activity Metrics 09 Feb 2022
- Search 02 Feb 2022
- Accessibility 28 Jan 2022