We're in the process of upgrading our cloud hosting so we'll have more headroom to take on the complexities of "Places" and a few other projects we have in hand.
In the short term, if we get it right then no one should really notice any difference. That's kind of annoying as the best we can do is not break anything, in the short term at least.
This post was written on our new cloud, built on it, and if you're reading it, then it's running live on our new infrastructure. At least then this part of our migration worked!
We have a few defect fixes and minor feature upgrades ready to roll out, but we want to put those directly onto the new platform, so there will be a short delay as we double-check everything. We aim to be through this in a week or so.
Oh, and if whoever's using "LogicMonitor" against our web presence would like to get in touch, then we'll consider allowing you to continue with that.
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022
- Better Blog Search 04 May 2022
- Board Reports and Headlines 02 May 2022
- More ICS Support 25 Apr 2022
- Innovation in the NHS 22 Apr 2022
- Easter Eggs 16 Apr 2022
- New Financial Year New Data 14 Apr 2022
- New Cloud 03 Apr 2022
- Good Ideas 29 Mar 2022
- Additions and Fixes 26 Mar 2022
- System Updates 21 Mar 2022
- Public View joins BCN Group 14 Mar 2022
- End to natural births targets 23 Feb 2022
- SOF and HCPS Reports 16 Feb 2022
- Diagnostic Activity Metrics 09 Feb 2022
- Search 02 Feb 2022
- Accessibility 28 Jan 2022