We're in the process of upgrading our cloud hosting so we'll have more headroom to take on the complexities of "Places" and a few other projects we have in hand.
In the short term, if we get it right then no one should really notice any difference. That's kind of annoying as the best we can do is not break anything, in the short term at least.
This post was written on our new cloud, built on it, and if you're reading it, then it's running live on our new infrastructure. At least then this part of our migration worked!
We have a few defect fixes and minor feature upgrades ready to roll out, but we want to put those directly onto the new platform, so there will be a short delay as we double-check everything. We aim to be through this in a week or so.
Oh, and if whoever's using "LogicMonitor" against our web presence would like to get in touch, then we'll consider allowing you to continue with that.
- Email Problems 02 Dec 2022
- Conference Season 13 Oct 2022
- Private Metrics 28 Sep 2022
- Mental Health Report 17 Aug 2022
- Elective & Quality Reports 16 Aug 2022
- New Cancer Report 06 Aug 2022
- New ICS Peer Group Types 06 Aug 2022
- New A&E Canned Report 05 Aug 2022
- Urgent Community Response 03 Aug 2022
- NHS Organisational Changes 04 Jul 2022
- Oversight Framework Segmentation 30 Jun 2022
- Apologies 21 Jun 2022
- 1008 Metrics, and Counting 16 Jun 2022
- A Quiet Thursday 09 Jun 2022
- Shields Up 04 Jun 2022
- New Target Highlighting 30 May 2022
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022