Inevitably the new financial year brings... new data formats. Well actually not for our customers, who can continue using data published today because they don't need to worry about new year formatting changes.
Dealing with this type of change is what Public View does, rapidly, transparently and reliably. Instead of hundreds of people nationwide scratching their heads and trying to work out what's changed, and then working around it, we take care of all that.
Better, as we store all data in a consistent internal format, our users can compare the new year's data with historic data, without having to worry about the format changes there either.
Even better, as Public View Database System users have direct SQL access to our consistent internal format, their systems still work perfectly too.
Here's a virtual hot cross bun, because it's hard to work out a picture specific to this post.
- Email Problems 02 Dec 2022
- Conference Season 13 Oct 2022
- Private Metrics 28 Sep 2022
- Mental Health Report 17 Aug 2022
- Elective & Quality Reports 16 Aug 2022
- New Cancer Report 06 Aug 2022
- New ICS Peer Group Types 06 Aug 2022
- New A&E Canned Report 05 Aug 2022
- Urgent Community Response 03 Aug 2022
- NHS Organisational Changes 04 Jul 2022
- Oversight Framework Segmentation 30 Jun 2022
- Apologies 21 Jun 2022
- 1008 Metrics, and Counting 16 Jun 2022
- A Quiet Thursday 09 Jun 2022
- Shields Up 04 Jun 2022
- New Target Highlighting 30 May 2022
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022