Inevitably the new financial year brings... new data formats. Well actually not for our customers, who can continue using data published today because they don't need to worry about new year formatting changes.
Dealing with this type of change is what Public View does, rapidly, transparently and reliably. Instead of hundreds of people nationwide scratching their heads and trying to work out what's changed, and then working around it, we take care of all that.
Better, as we store all data in a consistent internal format, our users can compare the new year's data with historic data, without having to worry about the format changes there either.
Even better, as Public View Database System users have direct SQL access to our consistent internal format, their systems still work perfectly too.
Here's a virtual hot cross bun, because it's hard to work out a picture specific to this post.
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022
- Better Blog Search 04 May 2022
- Board Reports and Headlines 02 May 2022
- More ICS Support 25 Apr 2022
- Innovation in the NHS 22 Apr 2022
- Easter Eggs 16 Apr 2022
- New Financial Year New Data 14 Apr 2022
- New Cloud 03 Apr 2022
- Good Ideas 29 Mar 2022
- Additions and Fixes 26 Mar 2022
- System Updates 21 Mar 2022
- Public View joins BCN Group 14 Mar 2022
- End to natural births targets 23 Feb 2022
- SOF and HCPS Reports 16 Feb 2022
- Diagnostic Activity Metrics 09 Feb 2022
- Search 02 Feb 2022
- Accessibility 28 Jan 2022