If you're reading this, then we completed our Easter migration work, and these electrons are all coming from inside our new BCN Cloud.
There are actually no easter eggs in our code. Well not that I remember anyway.
Moving systems around is one of those thankless tasks, as the best you can ever do is to not break anything. It's done now, and as far as we can tell nothing broke, and a few things are running faster than ever.
We look forward to making use of the additional capacity and BCN's cool platform to make our stuff faster, better, and more awesome.
Have a Happy Easter!
"Bright Easter Eggs" by mollystevens is marked with CC BY-SA 2.0. Terms https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/?ref=openverse
- Email Problems 02 Dec 2022
- Conference Season 13 Oct 2022
- Private Metrics 28 Sep 2022
- Mental Health Report 17 Aug 2022
- Elective & Quality Reports 16 Aug 2022
- New Cancer Report 06 Aug 2022
- New ICS Peer Group Types 06 Aug 2022
- New A&E Canned Report 05 Aug 2022
- Urgent Community Response 03 Aug 2022
- NHS Organisational Changes 04 Jul 2022
- Oversight Framework Segmentation 30 Jun 2022
- Apologies 21 Jun 2022
- 1008 Metrics, and Counting 16 Jun 2022
- A Quiet Thursday 09 Jun 2022
- Shields Up 04 Jun 2022
- New Target Highlighting 30 May 2022
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022