We realized the other day that the "user defined reports" from our standard performance page could
work just as well in any of our other pages, so now you can use them on any page.
As with all such things, it's obvious once you have the idea. You can define your reports as previously, from the performance page or the "metric details", and they're shared amongst all pages, and once set they're "sticky" for your browser.
We've been asked to make these "sharable" across an organisation, and we're looking at that, but it's tough to work out a slick way of achieving that.
Here's the setting for this in the Borad Report page:
And for the headlines page...
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022
- Better Blog Search 04 May 2022
- Board Reports and Headlines 02 May 2022
- More ICS Support 25 Apr 2022
- Innovation in the NHS 22 Apr 2022
- Easter Eggs 16 Apr 2022
- New Financial Year New Data 14 Apr 2022
- New Cloud 03 Apr 2022
- Good Ideas 29 Mar 2022
- Additions and Fixes 26 Mar 2022
- System Updates 21 Mar 2022
- Public View joins BCN Group 14 Mar 2022
- End to natural births targets 23 Feb 2022
- SOF and HCPS Reports 16 Feb 2022
- Diagnostic Activity Metrics 09 Feb 2022
- Search 02 Feb 2022
- Accessibility 28 Jan 2022