We realized the other day that the "user defined reports" from our standard performance page could
work just as well in any of our other pages, so now you can use them on any page.
As with all such things, it's obvious once you have the idea. You can define your reports as previously, from the performance page or the "metric details", and they're shared amongst all pages, and once set they're "sticky" for your browser.
We've been asked to make these "sharable" across an organisation, and we're looking at that, but it's tough to work out a slick way of achieving that.
Here's the setting for this in the Borad Report page:
And for the headlines page...
- Mental Health Report 17 Aug 2022
- Elective & Quality Reports 16 Aug 2022
- New Cancer Report 06 Aug 2022
- New ICS Peer Group Types 06 Aug 2022
- New A&E Canned Report 05 Aug 2022
- Urgent Community Response 03 Aug 2022
- NHS Organisational Changes 04 Jul 2022
- Oversight Framework Segmentation 30 Jun 2022
- Apologies 21 Jun 2022
- 1008 Metrics, and Counting 16 Jun 2022
- A Quiet Thursday 09 Jun 2022
- Shields Up 04 Jun 2022
- New Target Highlighting 30 May 2022
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022
- Better Blog Search 04 May 2022
- Board Reports and Headlines 02 May 2022
- More ICS Support 25 Apr 2022