How's this for a responsive display?
Our software's designed to be used efficiently on the smallest displays. However it also works perfectly on any NHS desktop. This morning we were reminded of the advantages of the "responsive" approach to screen layout, whilst preparing for the conference season...
That's the "home" screen of our system for an ICS user, showing a selected set of metric performance over time and across constituent organisations. All updated in real time, completely interactive, and in this case taller than I am.
We may need to have a word with the conference organisers about the carpet design, however.
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022
- Better Blog Search 04 May 2022
- Board Reports and Headlines 02 May 2022
- More ICS Support 25 Apr 2022
- Innovation in the NHS 22 Apr 2022
- Easter Eggs 16 Apr 2022
- New Financial Year New Data 14 Apr 2022
- New Cloud 03 Apr 2022
- Good Ideas 29 Mar 2022
- Additions and Fixes 26 Mar 2022
- System Updates 21 Mar 2022
- Public View joins BCN Group 14 Mar 2022
- End to natural births targets 23 Feb 2022
- SOF and HCPS Reports 16 Feb 2022
- Diagnostic Activity Metrics 09 Feb 2022
- Search 02 Feb 2022
- Accessibility 28 Jan 2022