How's this for a responsive display?
Our software's designed to be used efficiently on the smallest displays. However it also works perfectly on any NHS desktop. This morning we were reminded of the advantages of the "responsive" approach to screen layout, whilst preparing for the conference season...
That's the "home" screen of our system for an ICS user, showing a selected set of metric performance over time and across constituent organisations. All updated in real time, completely interactive, and in this case taller than I am.
We may need to have a word with the conference organisers about the carpet design, however.
- Mental Health Report 17 Aug 2022
- Elective & Quality Reports 16 Aug 2022
- New Cancer Report 06 Aug 2022
- New ICS Peer Group Types 06 Aug 2022
- New A&E Canned Report 05 Aug 2022
- Urgent Community Response 03 Aug 2022
- NHS Organisational Changes 04 Jul 2022
- Oversight Framework Segmentation 30 Jun 2022
- Apologies 21 Jun 2022
- 1008 Metrics, and Counting 16 Jun 2022
- A Quiet Thursday 09 Jun 2022
- Shields Up 04 Jun 2022
- New Target Highlighting 30 May 2022
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022
- Better Blog Search 04 May 2022
- Board Reports and Headlines 02 May 2022
- More ICS Support 25 Apr 2022