One of our users had another good idea the other day, relating to tracking targets across ICS members.
Following on from the previous heat map idea, it was suggested that we also need to highlight "on target" metric values, as well as showing clearly which are the best and worst performing values.
We're trying using green font (as opposed to background) for the cells which meet or exceed the selected target set.
Up to four target sets can be in use at any one time, and they can be dependent upon other providers performances. For example, set a target of CCG "Outstanding", and any provider achieving that target will have their metrics coloured in green.
We hope to release this in a day or two, after a little more user testing.
- Oversight Framework Segmentation 30 Jun 2022
- Apologies 21 Jun 2022
- 1008 Metrics, and Counting 16 Jun 2022
- A Quiet Thursday 09 Jun 2022
- Shields Up 04 Jun 2022
- New Target Highlighting 30 May 2022
- Top 100 Hospitals 22 May 2022
- Continuing Health Care metrics 16 May 2022
- Maternity Replaces Board Scorecard 15 May 2022
- Conference Season 04 May 2022
- Better Blog Search 04 May 2022
- Board Reports and Headlines 02 May 2022
- More ICS Support 25 Apr 2022
- Innovation in the NHS 22 Apr 2022
- Easter Eggs 16 Apr 2022
- New Financial Year New Data 14 Apr 2022
- New Cloud 03 Apr 2022
- Good Ideas 29 Mar 2022
- Additions and Fixes 26 Mar 2022
- System Updates 21 Mar 2022